Monday, August 23, 2010

Caleb's First Day of First Grade!

August 23rd is finally here and that means time for my little, I mean "big boy" to head back to school! Only this year it's time to hit the BIG 1st grade.

That's right..."Kindergarten was sooo last year."

-Mrs.Ross & the Frisco 1st grade team ;)


At home about to head out!! Lookin' sharp!

In the car showing off his new "Mario" backpack! I said Caleb I want to see you and he said I want to show off Mario! ;)
Walking to class...




Still walking! With Mario tagging along! ha!

Man this is a long hallway!! ha! Lots of time for me to snap photos! ;)





Finally at his desk!!
And my little First Grader goes straight to work!!
Hard to say goodbye, but thankfully many of his friends from Kindergarten are also in his class! Plus his teacher seems really sweet! ;)




2nd Annual "Momma & Caleb" desk pose. Wonder how long he will let me continue this?!




So proud of him and we are all excited about this new year!! Movin' on up!








No comments:

Post a Comment