I have the cutest pictures that I put up every year!! My entire living room is full of 'Santa and Kids' pics! I love it!!
I thought I would show off a few of the past pictures with Old Saint Nick, starting with Chloe's first visit with her big brother! :) I will have to scan the others and post! Such great memories!
Christmas 2009
Last year: Christmas 2010
And this year's picture!! :)
Christmas 2011
Chloe was FROZEN STIFF!! ha!! She was not sure what to make of Santa!
She is starting to point at him and get excited when she sees him on TV or in a book, but she's still not quite a fan up close! ha! But overall I am proud! She did great!! :)
Here are some behind the scene pics that Daddy took while I was jumping and singing, just trying to get Chloe to smile!! :)
No smile from this little girl, but hey at least this year we can see all of her sweet face! ha!
And doesn't Caleb look handsome as always! Such a good brother to patiently hold that smile!! :)
Hope you are all being good, because Santa Claus is coming to town!!! :)
Have a great day!!
Blessings & Love, Ashley





No comments:
Post a Comment