Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day 2012: Proverbs 31 Women

"Charm is deceptive and beauty is feeting, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised!"
Proverbs 31:30


I LOVE Mother's Day! It's like a Birthday!! ha!
OK maybe not as many gifts, but I feel the love just the same! :)
Seriously, these two are two of biggest blessings God could have ever given me!
What's better than a day that celebrates WOMEN who are MOM's?! :)
And we have a new Momma to add to our family this year...
Miss Tasha!!
Here she is with sweet Tucker at church.
She got the flowers for being the Newest Mommy.

All of the mothers received this Words of Wisdom book from the church!
Awesome!
Here's a look at my Precious family.
Just posing with our Momma's
            Dear Dad even got in on the Fun! ha!

                  Here's Daniel with his sweet Mom!
              He is the favorite child for sure! :)
           and I'm the favorite Daughter-in-law! :)
Thank you Momma for being such a great example in all you do!
           You truly are a Proverbs 31 woman! :)

 Blessings & Love,
Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment