Friday, August 17, 2012

My Grandma Is Famous!! :)

       Let's just call her Movie Star Marilyn!:)
My grandma is going to be in an upcoming commercial, and I can't wait to see it!
Here she is at Channel 6, just before they left to go on the commercial shoot! So cool to have her there.

Don't you think we look alike?! I do, and I love it, she's beautiful!

Here are some more behind the scenes pics.
             I'm so proud and excited! Stay tuned!
You know I'm going to show it off when I can!!
Blessings & Love,
Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Ashley for showing off the "love of my life" she is all you have said and even more to me, a very special lady. Those are great pictures of you two. We will all be excited to the that promo on Channel 6. Our favorite T V station in Wichita Falls. TLW

    ReplyDelete