Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I Heart My Cousins!!

On day 2 of our trip to Houston
 we headed out for some yummy Mexican food!!
 
I was pumped when we found this place. Guadalajara Hacienda!!
It's so fancy!! LOVED it!    :)
Chloe loved the cups & crayons!! :)
After lunch we headed to our Cousin Trey & Amy's NEW AND BEAUTIFUL house!
It was so great getting to see them!!!
And Chloe LOVED their dog, Sam!! :)
Yep, looks like she is going to be an animal lover like her brother! :)
And the Family Reunion kept going that night!!! It was AWESOME!!!
My cousin Mandy, Kevin, and 2 of their kids, Andrew & Abby  "twins"!!! :)
also come over for a visit!!
It was wonderful to catch up!!!



I feel blessed to have the family I do!! I love you all!!!
Blessings & Love,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment