Sunday, November 18, 2012

Give Thanks! Country Chapel Dinner

Today was our Country Chapel Thanksgiving Dinner!!
It's always lots of FUN! Tom and Sue always come too, we LOVE that they do!! So we have a yummy  Thanksgiving lunch with them. :)

                 Family Thanksgiving picture!! :)
Chloe looks sad in that picture, she was getting sleepy (keep reading!! ha!)

BUT...
Proof she really is a Happy Girl!!! ha!

                                     Fun pictures with Friends!!
Love this! Caleb is teaching Trace and Chloe how to box! They are so enthralled! ha!


Tucker is like: "I got this guys! Don't you know who my daddy is?!?" ha! "So I'm getting the pumpkin."

                             Chloe & Grace
It's always fun trying to get one kid alone to take a "simple/perfect smile" picture! ha!
So I knew what I was getting into when I wanted the "cousin" picture! ha!

Fussy 2 year old, baby who wants to explore and looks like he wants to grab cuz Chloe's hair (ha!), and to my surprise a cooperative 9 year old! ha!
Way to go Buddy!! :)

                  Caleb laughing at Miss Fuss,
                and her shocked and surprised
                      at what's so funny? ha!
The yawn explains why Miss Sleepy was upset!! ha!
This picture needs a CAPTION! ha!

Please leave one in comments if you have one! ha!

So I gave it one more try and here we go...

Cousin Church Thanksgiving picture 2012!! Ha!
                               A few more sweet moments
                     with Pappy & Granny! :)

1 comment: