Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pre-BIRTHDAY Treats!!!

Ok so who doesn't LOVE their BIRTHDAY!!! It's a day all about you!! And well if you read my blog you know we celebrate week-long/weekend style! ha!!!! Just kidding! Kind of!!ha!


I really am thankful for a lot of Treats I got the day before though!! :)


Starting with this YUMMY CHOCOLATE CAKE from Aunt Cap!! Yes I am posing with it!! NO SHAME IN CAKE! :)


She gave it to Daniel and he brought it home from church on my lunch break! WOW!!! Right!! Chocolate should be my middle name!!
She also sent this sweet Bday card!! Love ya Aunt Cap!!!
Then at work today Ms. Sandie, our old receptionist at Ch 6 brought me up a chocolate chip bundt cake!! She is like the BEST cook! Oh my! She would always spoil us and even after she left she STILL brings treats!! SOOOOO Sweet!!!


She also got me a GIFT!!! She is too much, such a BIG heart!! I love it though! Some smell good lotion from Bath & Body Works!! And it didn't end there! Miss Whitney, also at work, baked up lots of goodies today! For me she made Red Velvet Cupcakes!




I just got into those this year! And man I have been missing out!! They are AWESOME!! She brought lots of them to feed the entire newsroom, and set aside a small thing for me, Daniel and the kids! Sweet huh!
I also had this Bday card from my "Birthday Buddy" Lindsey!



Our bday's are by each other!:)


Just wanted to remember all of my TREATS! :) It was a GREAT "PRE" Birthday!! :)
Blessings & Love, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment