Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tea Room BIRTHDAY Party!

So my FIRST Birthday Celebration, was our annual TEA ROOM Birthday Lunch!
Strike a BIRTHDAY DIVA POSE!!! ha!
My Mom has been taking me to the tea room for my birthday since I was 16 years old!!! And we have been taking our "Tea Glass" picture ever since!! I have to get all those pics together! HOW FUN HUH!! :)We also had to pose with our yummy plates of food!! :)I even opened up a few gifts!! This one from Ms. Mary Lou!!And this one is from my Papa & Grannie!!!Then it was time for a few more Birthday pictures!! Oh ya know we LOVE to pose, so there are lots to see!! ha!!

The tea room ladies even brought me this RED FEATHER BOA to wear!! Loved that it matched my red skirt! ha!!
After lunch we ran to a few boutiques around town to browse! :) And at one of the stops, I saw this ZEBRA Birthday hat! And I just had to try it on!! :) So cute!! It was meant to be!!! :)
After picking up Caleb from school it was time to head home, rest a bit, and change before my FAMILY BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! My Pink & Brown BIRTHDAY Cake!!! I LOVE it!! :)Here I am before we headed out the door for dinner! McBrides Steak House here we come!! The dinner was so much fun, I can't wait to share all of the pictures!!
Much more to come!!
Blessings & Love, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment