Saturday was a full, but Fun day! It started with Praise & Worship practice at church that morning. Then that afternoon I headed to SAFB Hagar Holiday at the MPEC with my Mom and Aunt Debbie!
Sadly I didn't take any pictures!! Boo!! Guess I was so busy checking everything out! ha!
That night Daniel's parents, my sweet FIL & MIL asked us out to eat!!
Daniel and I LOVE to go out and eat, so we were really looking forward to the dinner and catching up!! :)
Here's Caleb outside Applebee's, knocking on the window and talking to Pappy &Granny! ha!
It was a great dinner! Wonderful time with family and a yummy meal!! :)
The waiter was even nice enough to ask if we wanted him to take a group picture!! Yes sir!! :)
Happy Tuesday!! Turkey Day is almost here!!
Blessings & Love, Ashley



No comments:
Post a Comment