Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween At School!! Costume Fun!!

Caleb had a chance to show off his costume at school!! It was dress up day and my little 2nd grader looked so cute!! I mean handsome!!

Here he is headed to school!!
We took the "blow-up fan" out so he could sit down in his desk! :) I asked Daniel to take some pics of Caleb at school and he did!! :)
 Caleb heading in his class!!
And one of him and his teacher!! I was so proud of Daniel for getting these!! I have to blog it all right!?! :) 
His teacher looked super cute! She is a "Runaway Bride!!" :)

 Here's a look at her "Halloween Treat" from Caleb..LOVE that pumpkin tin!! Filled with a few of her favorite snacks! :)
 We also gave his 1st grade teacher a little something.
This little pumpkin bag with candy inside! :) I feel so blessed that all of his teachers so far, have been  wonderful!!! 
Caleb running to the car to leave! 
My little M & M had a great day!! He is so clever he said he was a Poisonous M&M to all of the people who said they wanted to eat him! ha!!! 
Blessings & Love, Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment