Monday, February 27, 2012

Mom's Birthday BBQ & PAARRTTYY!!!

Hi Blogger World!!
It's another, and hopeful successful, attempt to come back to blogging! 
I LOVE it, but it seems we have been CRAZY busy! 
(I feel like I write that a lot! ha!!)
I am going to back track a little starting with my MOMMA's BIRTHDAY!!! 



 It was February 5th!! See not too far back! ha! 
 If you know anything about this family it's that we can turn a birthday into a week long or weekend celebration if you let us! So that's what we did!! ;)
We celebrated as a family that Saturday by heading to lunch at Brandin' Iron! (B-B-Q)
One of my Mom's favorite spots to eat! 

                   Here's a look at the family... 



Oh my this picture of Chloe cracks me up! 
What a hot mess! ha! 
Hair falling, ketchup ALL over the face, but LOVING every minute of it! She was saying "CHEESE"!! :) ha! 

                  Birthday girl and her hubby!! 

After a Yummy lunch we headed to my Mom's for cake, ice cream, candy & PRESENTS!! 


How sweet is my Dad! He bought the banner and a sign for the door, candy  and balloons!! He did such a great job! 


Getting ready to blow out the candles!! 
She's now the BIG...
You crazy she would kill me!! ha! 

Then it was time for Presents!! 
Miss Chloe wanted to help her Nina out. :)

         New Pots & Pans from her GIRLS!!! 
         Oh, and Son -in -laws and grandkids! ha!! 
                 (Kindof from Dad too!! ha! )

And a new BLENDER!! She has wanted this thing forever!! This was from Dad, her parents and Grannie!! It was like Christmas!!
Happy Birthday to the BEST MOM EVER!!
 Love ya and don't worry I won't tell a soul that your 54!! :)
Even though you don't look a day over 39!! 

Blessings & Love, 
Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment