Day Party!! Man, 2nd Grade is flying by!!
I LOVE being able to be his Room Mom and help with these parties!!
Even if we are up until 1 am getting ready! ha!! Never fails!!
This year I even recruited the hubby!!
He was such a big help! Soooo sweet!
He was such a big help! Soooo sweet!
The PTA provided the cupcakes and drinks, but the classroom parents were responsible for Goodie bags for each of the kids.
So we made an assembly line and got to work!! Looks easy right? ha!! I'm so detailed I had to count and match everything!! UGH! ha!!
And our Parents did an AWESOME job bringing stuff in this year.
I put them all together in pink bags for the girls and red for the boys and tied them all up. They turned out super cute! :)
So we made an assembly line and got to work!! Looks easy right? ha!! I'm so detailed I had to count and match everything!! UGH! ha!!
But it was worth it!! And all for these PRECIOUS little faces!!
See Caleb on the front row in red! :)
Nina also came to the party to help. :)
45 minutes for a party seems like a lot of time, but man it goes by fast.
After cupcakes and snacks the kids got to open their Valentines from eachother. Caleb brought Phineas and Ferb cards with tattoos, of course. :) We attached M&M's too! :)
Blessings & Love,
Ashley
Nina also came to the party to help. :)
45 minutes for a party seems like a lot of time, but man it goes by fast.
Ok get ready to feel sorry for me! ha! Caleb's eyes were closed in our picture so I left it off. :( ha!
After cupcakes and snacks the kids got to open their Valentines from eachother. Caleb brought Phineas and Ferb cards with tattoos, of course. :) We attached M&M's too! :)
I love this next picture, Caleb's friend drew something and they were soooo into it!! ha!!
Ashley










No comments:
Post a Comment