I'm sooo excited about these shirts, I just had to share!! My awesome sister surprised me with them!!
Tasha and I found similar ones a while back, that this little girl had on when her cousin was born.
He had one too! Well I have been on the search to find someone to make them ever since!!
Then TASHA surprised me with THESE!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!!
Aren't they AWESOME!!! Seriously I can't WAIT to dress the kids up and go meet BABY TUCKER!! Sooooooo CUTE!!!!! :)
Tasha's talented friend from Frisco made them. Look her up on FB, Miss Lulu! Super cute stuff!!!
Thanks again Tasha!!!! I seriously can't say enough just how much these mean and how precious they are!! You're so sweet to think of us!!! Love ya!!!
Come on Baby Tucker, well hold on at least until your due date week in April!!! :)
Blessings & Love, Ashley




No comments:
Post a Comment