Saturday, October 13, 2012

Princess "Chlo White" Builds A Bear

Yep, she's the mini Snow White! :) Miss Chloe.
She was so excited when Mommy pulled out her Princess dress up clothes from Christmas. Oh and getting made into Snow White was such a Joy.
(Too bad I didn't capture those memories too! ha!)

So Mommy thought  " I know, what a FUN day to also stuff and dress up the Bear that Chloe got for Christmas!!"
Such a PERFECT Mommy/Daughter event!! right?!
Well, every princess needs her beauty rest
and Mommy should've realized that BEFORE the second project.

Then maybe this little face would've been a SMILE :) haha!
She was so tired, and determined to dress the bear BEFORE stuffing it!

But we made it!!:)
And the two looked as cute as can be. :)
But only one of the Snow Whites stuck around for a picture! :)  Ha!!
After some rest, these 2 were tag-a- long friends.

Again Mommy FAIL, no pics! ha! But TRUST me it was precious and I'm sure more dress up days are to come! :)

 
 

1 comment: