Guess who we got to keep tonight!! Mr. Tucker!!
I had fun dressing this sweet boy up!! ha!! I wanted some pics of him in some of Caleb's baby gear!
This bib and hat was HAND MADE for Caleb when he was little! :)
Here he is in another shirt a lady made.
It says Ninna Loves Me.
Very appropriate! ha! :) She does LOVE her Tucker!!
What's not to LOVE!! Look at that sweet face!
Chloe wanted her photo made too!!
LOVE, LOVE,LOVE
these next two pics and sweet boys!!
Here he is in another shirt a lady made.
It says Ninna Loves Me.
Very appropriate! ha! :) She does LOVE her Tucker!!
What's not to LOVE!! Look at that sweet face!
Chloe wanted her photo made too!!
But getting them to smile at the same time...well that's different story! ha!
Chloe wanted to be a baby just like Tucker. She even went and found her paci and blankie.
So after getting everyone in Pj's, Chloe in her 2nd pair for the night as you can see, just cause!! ha ha!
I tried a cousin PJ Pic!! Cute right?!?!
Well, I think I captured precious memories, even if they were a little different than I imagined! ha! 

Looking back, I think Caleb is making the SAME face I was, trying to get them to smile! ha!!!
LOVE, LOVE,LOVE
these next two pics and sweet boys!!
We love spending time with lil' T.L.!!! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment