Friday, February 15, 2013

Treats For Teacher & MOMMY!!


I love holidays and getting to find cute ways to give little gifts/treats/candy to those who do SOO much for us, like Caleb's awesome teachers!!

Caleb with his sweet homeroom teacher


But for me this year Valentines Day was almost like Christmas!!! Yep stay with me! ha!


First OLIVE GARDEN with my hubby, YUM!!!
and then this...

That's right a NEW LAPTOP!!! TOTAL SURPRISE!! My hubby spoils me rotten! ha!
Mine was officially DEAD :( and has been for a while so he surprised with this AWESOME one!

We usually just do chocolates and a card but he worked it out and got me this! Isn't he wonderful!!

Although I was told next year not to expect another "Christmas" gift for Valenetine's day! ha!!
That's ok I LOVE Chocolates too, but maybe this new and appreciated toy a little more! :) XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment