Sunday, March 10, 2013

Easter Cookin' with Aunt Tasha!


 
Aunt Tasha had the kiddos and Nina over the other day, for a fun Easter cooking project!!!

 
 
They were making Easter Shape Jello molds!!
and as you can see they had a BLAST hanging out in her kitchen!!
 
Caleb looks so BIG here!!!
 

 Putting the yummy mixture into the molds!!!
It takes LOTS of concentration! ha!
 

 
After that it was time to let them chill/harden, and have a SNACK!!!
Only at Tasha's will snack time be educational too!!
Letters ON Cheese crackers! ha! LOVE IT!

Here's the final product!! Sooooo cute right?!?!
Chloe thought they were AWESOME too!!
Caleb though, ha! Well I was at work when this fun project was underway but Tasha sends me this quote about what happened after.....and  I just had to share!
 
" I actually don't like Jello, BUT I DO like arts and crafts!" hahah!
 
She said she loved how he turned it all into something positive!! Sweet BOY!!
 
Thank you Aunt Tasha!!
Maybe with your help my kiddos will learn to cook! ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment