Wednesday, March 27, 2013

FUN at the Ft Worth Zoo

 I have been excited about sharing our VACATION!!
          First stop was the ZOO!!!

It was PACKED!!! Check out these crazy lines!!
 They had 25,000 people at the zoo that day!! Busiest day of the year!!
Spring Break and a Wednesday which is 1/2 price day.
Just to give you an idea on a normal nice day they have 7,000, again they had 25,000 that day!!

 But surprisingly everything ran really smooth!!
We had lots fun and saw LOTS of animals!!
First stop Flamingo's
Then these cute little guys!
 
                               GORILLA'S!!

and Monkey's!! Which Chloe loves!!
She says "Oooh Ooooh Ahhh Ahhh"
and Caleb liked looking at the bones!
 
 Then it was time to check out the CHEETAH'S!!!
 
haha!! I just Love Caleb!!!  
 
Daddy and Caleb then went in to feed the birds!!
Chloe and I sat this one out. I have done it a few times...
 and honestly a million people and a million birds in a little space, well that just makes me nervous! ha!  
 
Then it was off to see the ELEPHANTS!!
 
 They even had an educational area set up where you could see bones and tusks.
Caleb and I LOVED it!
 
This picture of Chloe and the elephant is so cute. She looks like a porcelain doll or little statue standing next to it! ha!
The REAL Elephants!!!
 




                        SIMBA!!!
Ya know from the Lion King Movie!!!
Ha!! That's what Caleb had ALL of the kids yelling at the Lion to wake him up!!! Soooo funny!!!
 
This bear was scary!!! I wish this picture showed how close it really was!! haha! There was a drop underneath but if I held something out and the bear reached he could've grabbed it!! ha!

He was showing off walking back and forth and stopped when I told Caleb to stand close! ha!!
Caleb was not having it!! hahaha!! Oh memories at the zoo!


How sweet is this moment!!!!

and this one!! Momma and Chloe checking out the shark!! ha!

                                   
                     FAMILY PHOTO!!! :)


While we waited on the train, to take us back up front, we rode the Carousel!
                      It was sooo much fun!!

All aboard!!!

We had a blast and it may be hard to believe but this is only half of the pictures I took !!

 I leave you with one more, and the fact that I'm also so thankful that we also left with lots of wonderful memories!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment