I had such a great time at the recent TBW Banquet. It was all about celebrating women and was lots of fun!!
In the above picture, I'm with two awesome women I was nominated with for awards! My boss, Cilla, and another manager, Laura.
Although I didn't win, I have to say it was such an honor to be nominated for these two awards!!!
Texoma Woman To Watch & Community Service.
I mean what an AMAZING group of women I had the opportunity to stand up with!!
I'm so proud of them all!
My sweet and handsome hubby was also there. He took all of these :)
I didn't get a picture with my phone of us, but a sweet lady and friend took pictures so I will try and post it when I get a copy!! :)
The next day I worked the TBW booth for a few hours because the STATE CONFERENCE was in Wichita Falls this year!
How cool is that!!






No comments:
Post a Comment