Saturday, March 2, 2013

Mr. Big Time LIMO RIDE!

Well the BIG Day finally arrived!! LIMO DAY!!
That's right Caleb is moving up in his transportation! ha!

He sold all of his Raffle tickets for school, that event I helped with for Family Fun Night, so he got to go on a FREE LIMO RIDE TO EAT PIZZA!!!
They were SUPER EXCITED!
After the LONG way to around, to give the kids some time to ride, the LIMO pulled up to MAZZIO'S Pizza!!

 A buffet of PIZZA! Every kids dream! ha!
I love being able to help in these events so I can take part too.
Love, Love, Love making fun memories with my kiddos!!

But before you go.... I have to share how this story ends!

 As you can tell I LOVE pictures! Parents didn't ride in the limo, just kids and teachers, but we got to help and head to the pizza place in our own cars. perfect right?!
Well I wanted a picture of Caleb in front of the limo by himself. makes sense right?!?! 
And I wasn't alone.
When they got out at Mazzio's a lot of parents were taking pictures of their kids in front of the limo.
but Caleb wanted to eat and NOT pose for me! ha! Figures. :)

So I said ok,  I didn't want to embarrass him, and said we will just do it after.
Well it started POURING while they were eating!!

THANKFULLY I got all of those other pictures before. I JUST NEEDED ONE MORE that now we would have to stand in the rain for! ha! 

BUT... to make things worse....The limo left while the kids were eating to pick up the last group!! UGH!!
and when it came back to pick up Caleb's group they all rushed into the limo so no picture!! :(
Well this momma wasn't giving up! 
I decided to stop by the school, it was on my way, and like 2 minutes from my house, and jump out and take a pic as he was heading  back in. PERFECT right?!!? I wouldn't even embarrass him.  :) ha!!

My problem now is the limo backed all the way up to the school door under a car port, to keep the kids dry. So I can't get out fast enough! ha! OF COURSE!

But I nicely hop out, walked up there anyways and asked the principal if Caleb had already gone in. Explaining that  I really wanted a picture of him and the limo and didn't want to embarrass him.
He was super nice and went to get him.
But apparently, which I didn't know at the time, Caleb had already made it back to CLASS!! Which is at the OTHER END OF THE SCHOOL GUYS!!

But their awesome principal got him for me and allowed me to take this picture! hahaha!! LOVE IT!!
Just me, Caleb, the principal and limo driver! ha!!
I was kind of embarrassed now, but SOOOO GRATEFUL!!
They even said to Caleb ..."Buddy she is going to want you to stand in the rain!"  haha! YEP!! hahaha!!
Maybe next time he will just say cheese when I ask! hahaha!! Thank you Jesus for gracious leaders around my babies, to allow me to capture these sweet moments!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment