Thursday, October 20, 2011

Church Nursery Fun!!!

Here is Miss Kaylani!!!
Chloe's Sunday Teacher! We Love Miss Kaylani!!!

She sent me this sweet picture of Chloe playing Sunday morning, a few weeks ago!
and this one with Chloe & Grace! :)
But that's not all!! Here are several of Miss Chloe and Grace throughout the last year!! I just had to share!! They are too cute!!!
Look at Chloe's foot!!! ha!! It came out of her sandal! ha!! Peek -A -Boo!!!
Here's a few more I had! Chloe is so small!!!

I can't believe how big she is getting!!!! I really see it after looking at these pictures!! Man, slow down time!! :)
Caleb too! He gets bigger, smarter and sweeter every day!! He is such a good BIG brother!!!
Thank you Miss Kaylani for the pictures and for always watching our little angels! You're a gift from above! I know Chloe is always in good hands!

We love ya girl and pray God's blessings on you and your PRECIOUS family!!
Blessings & Love, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment