
We celebrated his Birthday this week with a cook out and birthday cake at Tasha & Stephen's house!!! :)
Fun & Yummy!!! Check out the table as we were setting out the goodies for burgers!!

We also had chips, candy and CAKE!!
So after we ate we all gathered around to SING Happy Birthday!!
Here's me & Grandma!

Nina (AKA Mom) & Caleb
Papa (AKA Dad), Daniel & Chloe
Stephen & Aunt KiKi
After Grandad's Birthday Song it was time to cut the cake!! :)Here's Miss Tasha serving us all, but check out that knife!! Ha!!It cuts steak & CAKE! ha!
(My Dad's face in the background is priceless!)
When we all had our cake it was time for my Grandad to OPEN his presents! But before he could Caleb had the cutest BIRTHDAY song to sing him!!
Sorry the picture is bad quality I snapped it on his LAST word! ha! It was precious and almost "Opra style!" ha!!
Made us all SMILE! :) Great job buddy!
Then it was time for GIFTS!!!
I always enjoy getting together with my family!! Especially to Celebrate Birthday's! :)Happy Birthday Grandad!!! I pray this is the BEST year yet, and that your cup runneth over with BLESSINGS from above!!
I love you!!
Blessings & Love, Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment