Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Life in the 1980's

Yep, I'm an 80's baby/girl! We recently ran across some of these pictures while at my Grannie & Papa's. And I just HAD to share a few!!! There were so many more I wish we would've gone through! Oh well another day! :)

Starting with this picture of me and my Mom & Dad in Houston!! Gosh they are sooooo young but sooooo cute!!
They were like 22 or 23 in this picture!! :) I LOVE it! :) Here I am on or around Christmas having a good ole' time! :)


Baby Ashley! :)This one reminds me of Chloe! :)
We are not sure who's Birthday I am at, but I told you I like to celebrate B-day's! :)
Check out that "big girl" bed!! :) Go me!! ha!!


I think I still make this face when my hands are dirty! ha!! :)

Thanks for walking down memory lane with me! :) Have a Great Day!!

Blessings & Love, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment