Here's the picture Daniel sent me of Chloe having the best time EVER in the back of Uncle Stephen's truck!! ha! I was thinking how sweet she looks AND ALSO that they better not let my baby fall out!! :)
Here's another one of Chloe! She was FINALLY napping one evening while we were out of town! I sent this picture to Daniel in the other room, because I was sooooo excited she finally fell asleep! If you have or have ever had a little one, then I know you can relate!! :)
This is the NEW Dr. Pepper 10!! It only has 10 calories for every 8 ounces. So this bottle was 20 total!! A sweet girl at work told me about it and brought me one and I LOVE it!!
Speaking of work we have had somewhat of a snake problem lately! ACK!!!! They found this little creepy slithery guy by the front door! I'm told it's a diamond back rattle snake! Yuck! Oh p.s. I did not take this picture!! They went out and took it and sent it to me!!
I love that Chloe's hair is GROWING! We are doing so many different hair styles and bows!!!! Here she is with the "flipped out" hair-do!! :) Cutie Pie!
And this is the picture I took of her outfits for the 3 1/2 days we were out of town. Daniel was making fun of me. But hey, she wore AT LEAST 2 of the 9 outifts nearly every day! :) I can't help it, I ALWAYS over pack! When it comes to kids, I would rather have more than enough then be without. :)
We also recently went to sweet Savannah's 3rd Birthday Party! Her momma can throw a party! Sadly Miss Chloe wasn't feeling very good that day, so she stayed with Daddy, but Caleb had a blast!! They had lots of animals...

and Ponies to ride!

They also had rabbits which were a Big hit too! 

They also had rabbits which were a Big hit too! 
The birthday girl is in the red, how cute does she look!! Her birthday was Olivia themed, so she is dressed just like her! Love her and her little friends face in this pic! Too cute!!

Here is another i phone memory to share, but it's a bitter-sweet picture! One of the SWEETEST little families at our church is moving!! Here's Caleb and 3 of the 4 little girls on a Wednesday night! How cute are they!! I am going to miss them all so much!!! They are tied with SAFB and were only here for a short time. :( But I am so glad we got to met them, they all blessed our hearts!
More i phone pics to come!! :)Blessings & Love, Ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment