Christmas Eve Night started with celebrations with Daniel's family. They are of course MY family now too, but it's so hard to describe the next get-together and who's who on a blog!! ha! :)
Here I am with my PRECIOUS kiddos!! :) Chloe and I had an outfit change from earlier in the day! ha!
Daniel thought that was hilarious!!
I went with the title Bishop Christmas because Daniel's mom has 3 sweet sisters.
They all have different last names, married names, and so I went with their maiden name, since it really is the sisters and their kids, grand-kids, in-laws, etc...
This year it was held at my Mother and Father in law's house!! :)
Here is one of my MIL sister's! Aunt Cap and Addison!Chris, Piper and Shawn!!
Chloe was just not sure about everything when we first got there, but we did have to wake her up to go, so I think she was tired and just SUPER SHY! But it was PRECIOUS when she went up to Mandy and wanted her to pick her up! :) No smile but how sweet is this picture!
There was of course lots of food and yummy snacks! That's what this picture is of!! One of the recipes, that Mandy made, is from PINTEREST! It was good too!!
Then it was time for the kiddos to open PRESENTS!!
The kids are all 2nd cousins but they are also around the same age groups which I love!!!
Grannie helping Chloe open her gifts!! A new tutu from Aunt Honey & Uncle Wade!!
She's already worn it and it's super cute!!!
I LOVE Shawn's face in the picture where he opens his train from us!!
Caleb is making the exact face in a picture below!! ha! PRICELESS BOYS!! :)
Sweet Piper and her SQUINKIES!! :)
I just LOVE all these kids!!
Thank you all for all of the WONDERFUL gifts!!!
It was such a FUN night and I just LOVE how sweet and good Daniel's family is to me and our kiddos!! They have made me feel apart of the family since day 1!!! Love you all!!!
More Christmas celebrations to come!!
Blessings & Love, Ashley


















No comments:
Post a Comment