I had the BEST time at our church Ladies Progressive Dinner !!
It's where you go house to house to house for different parts of your meal! Appetizer, Main Course and Desserts!!!
Here's some pictures of us on the Trolley, headed to our first destination!
First stop, Ms. Diana's house!! We had so many great snacks/appetizers there!!
After we ate, and before we loaded up I told everyone I wanted to take a group picture (with the timer on my camera!) Here is the "test" set up picture with a hole for me! ha!! See Santa's head!!
Yay!!!! I made it!!!
Ok the story behind this next picture is hilarious!!! ha!! But the bottom line is Ms. Diana's kitty likes to be right by you when your eating. So here he is "posing" with Grandma!! ha!!!
Here we are thanking Ms. Diana for all she does! Especially when it comes the Women's Ministry!!
The church also gave a special treat/BLING to my mom!! AKA Pastor's wife.
The next stop was Tasha's house for the main meal!!!
Then it was off to my Mom's house!!! :) Where we had lots of ooey gooey desserts and played the right left game!!!

Such a Fun night with a group of WONDERFUL ladies!!
Blessings & Love, Ashley




















No comments:
Post a Comment