Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Pappy!!

Christmas week was not only full of numerous Christmas parties and visits from Santa! But it was also my Father in law's Birthday!! 
So I had to include some cute pictures of our lunch celebration with the family!! 

We ate at Los Tres Amigos, and it was Yummy!! Then we had some tasty Birthday Cupcakes!! 
I'm so glad I took these before, but at the same time a little sad I didn't take a second picture of the  kids AFTER the cupcakes! :) 
They had some red and green mouths from the delicious icing! ha ha! 
Very festive I must say!!!! 

            Pappy (Tom's) Birthday is just 2 days before Christmas! :) What a great Christmas gift for his parents huh! 


I thought Miss Chloe might be born near Christmas with her original Dec 14th due date, but she ended up being our little Turkey baby! :) I'm thankful for both my little "gifts", and for a sweet F-I-L! 
         Happy Birthday Pappy!! We love you!! 


(P.S. Daniel, Granny, & myself were there too!! :) But sadly we got left out of the pics! ha!) 
Blessings & Love, 
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment