Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Caleb & Chloe Get A Surprise Visit From Santa!!

It was 4 days till' Christmas and all through the house, the children were playing, oh how I wish it was quite like a mouse!! ha! 

When what to our wondering EARS should we HEAR? 
Santa Clause at our door, laughing under his big white beard! 

Chloe was super excited when she saw Santa!! 
And has caught on that the man in RED, brings presents!! 



But after Chloe got her stocking she went to the other couch, away from Santa, to look through it! ha! 

 While Caleb enjoyed his next to Santa! He even took time to go through his wish list one more time!! Yep that's my son!! ha! 
I LOVE this picture of him and Santa!!
 Caleb even took time to name some stuff that Chloe would love from Santa! What a sweet big brother!!
But then all of the sudden after looking through her stocking, Chloe stops and RUNS over to Santa and sits on his lap!!!!  
Daniel and I about fell over!! It was the cutest thing ever!! ha! 
She did Ok for a few minutes but then I think she wanted to enjoy Santa from afar again! ha! 
Santa didn't stay long, but it was great seeing him!!
Funny thing though, Caleb thought Santa sounded a lot like his Pappy this year. ;)


After the visit Miss Chloe put on her new Christmas P.J's from Nina and Papa, and posed in front of the tree, before heading off to bed!! :)
How cute are those pajamas!!! 
Thanks for the visit and goodies Santa!! I hope you are enjoying some time off! :)
Blessings & Love, Ashley 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute!! First time to hear all of this!! I love it! P.S. I want chloe's jammies in adult size please! Ha

    ReplyDelete