We celebrated Christmas with my Dad & Mom on Christmas Eve, just before Noon, at their house!!
It was soooo much fun!! We had a big lunch including Chicken Spaghetti, Rolls, Corn on the cob , and yummy desserts!
The Girls!!
Yes, we were spoiled just a bit! :)
Chloe was having a good time riding Nina's Christmas Tree rocking horse, while Caleb passed out the gifts!! Here's a look at a few pictures I snapped while opening gifts!! There are way too many to post but I had to show off a few!! :)
It's super cute to watch Chloe when she sees it, or any other puppy!! She makes a panting noise and sticks out her tongue! ha!!
Papa's new iPhone/iPad controlled helicopter
Tasha and I both got BIG giant bags of M&M's for our Brookstone Candy dispensers.
But watching Mrs. Prego open her candy was priceless! haha!! I know sweet Baby Ross will enjoy him some yummy chocolate!
A look at my sweet babies!! They are growing up sooooo fast!!!
Not only did we get some AWESOME gifts but also STOCKINGS!!
Thanks Dad & Mom for EVERYTHING!!! I'm truly BLESSED beyond words!!
Love you both!!
Papa & Nina and their sweet grandbabies!! There will be another little one joining these two next year!
Nope not mine people!! ha!! Baby Ross!! I'm going to call him that forever if his Mommy doesn't pick a name soon! ha!!
It was so great having our sweet Grannie back in town for Christmas too!!! Oh and just to show you how blessed, loved, spoiled rotten we were---WOW!! This is the AFTERMATH!!
During the clean up Chloe's pink "shoe bow" got thrown away! Yes we love our bows, so Sweet Nina and Daddy went digging through the TRASH! Good news is, it was all tissue and wrapping paper! ha!!
And she FOUND IT!!!!! YAY!!! Nina SAVES Christmas Eve!! ha ha ha!!!
More Christmas Celebrations to come!! I will get these blogged before February!! haha!! I wan't to cherish all my Christmas memories for years to come!! So stay tuned! :)
It includes a special look at how we celebrate Jesus' Birthday and the special role Caleb got to play in a Christmas Eve tradition that's been around for decades!!
Blessings & Love, Ashley




















No comments:
Post a Comment