Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Baby Chloe is 18 Months Old!!

My sweet baby girl is already 18 months!
I am a little behind she turned 1 1/2 May 28th, but I just had to document some of the hi-lights she has and is accomplishing now!!
Chloe just went to the doctor for the big check up!! I just LOVE our pediatrician!! Dr. Peters!! She is Caleb's doctor too, and is so good with them!
Chloe weighs 22lbs 5oz. and is 31 1/2 "tall.
She is in the 75 % in her height and 50% in her weight :) (50% is average)
Poor baby had to get her shots at this visit too though! :(My sweet baby girl just moved up to a size 4 diaper and wears 18 month old clothes. But she is petite so she can also wear a lot of her 12 month clothes too! Even a few of the 9 month outfits.
Chloe is starting to RUN now too which is so cute!! Seeing how she really just started walking 3 months ago! Now I can't keep up!! :)
She also LOVES to play!!!
She LOVES to babble and talk ,talk, talk!! She says Momma, Dada, Bubba, Nina,Bye-Bye, Thank you, Oh Boy and more! Most of the things I can't understand but the GIRL is chatty!! ha!
It's funny becase she acts so shy at church but is MISS Personality at home!! Singing and DANCING!! Oh I Love to see her skake that head and stomp that foot!! It's amazing to watch her rythym!! Her favorite show is BARNEY because its full MUSIC!! She loves Elmo and Sesame Street too!!
Also it's official Caleb has to share his playroom!! ha! We knew the day would come!! He has a friend now to CHASE and PLAY with! ha! Such a sweet boy who LOVES his BABY sister!
Chloe you are blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful and Godly family members!! Here you are with your Aunt Tasha!
Thanks to Aunt Tasha and Nina for taking you to the doctor while Mommy and Daddy were at work!! I Love you Chloe!! :)


Blessings & Love, Ashley

2 comments:

  1. It's so hard to belisve that she is 18 mos. old it really does seem like yesterday when she graced us with her presence! Love her so much......

    ReplyDelete