Saturday, June 11, 2011

An OK Wedding & A Photobooth!!!

A sweet friend and co-worker recenty wed in Oklahoma City!! Notice the title of this post! :) It was an OK wedding (meaning in Oklahoma) and it was FABULOUS!!!!:)

Daniel and I were excited to get away and be able to attend! :)

Here is the Bride! :) Mrs. Lindsey "Rogers" Forst!

(She is the Morning and Noon anchor for our station.)

Her dress was Beautiful!! I didn't get a picture of her hubby, but I had to show him off too!! :)
So I snapped a picture of the "Save the Date" magnet! :) Aren't they cute! Oh and the dinner was AMAZING!! Everything from sliced ham and beef, spinach artichoke dip, twice baked potatoes, rolls and more! Here we are at the reception!:)They also had a photo booth set up there which I LOVE!!! I have been to 3 weddings now with these, and I think it's the neatest thing ever!!


They all vary a little, for example with this one you got a copy of the pictures to keep, and then you put the other ones on a scrapbook page for the bride and goom. You were even able to leave a little note!! CUTE HUH!!!! LOVE IT!!

Here are a FEW of my FAVS! :) Such a FUN night!! Congrats again to Mr. & Mrs. Forst!! :)
Blessings & Love, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment