Wednesday, June 8, 2011

End Of The Year PARTY!!!

Here's Mrs. Robinson!! The sweetest 1st Grade Teacher in Texoma! :)

The next to last day before school let out for the Summer, Caleb had his End of the Year Party at school and we were ready to CELEBRATE! Here he is with his sackfull of goodies and YEAR BOOK! :) That he is in numerous times by the way! :)


I thought it was cute that this year the kids signed each other's yearbooks! Sure it was just first names, but I thought it was cute!! And you know I snapped some pictures! ha!
I made him look up and SMILE!! :)
Chloe also came to the party and sat right next to her Big Brother at his desk!! It was the cutest thing ever!!



My little baby looked so BIG, her big brother was so excited to have her there! :)After pizza it was time to give Mrs. Robinson her end of the year gift!!
My Mom helped me put it together!! I think it turned out AWESOME!!! Filled with Caleb's teachers favorite things!! :)
She LOVED it all!! :) We just really appreciate her and everything she did for Caleb and his class this year!! It was a blessing to be a part of her class!
Here is a closer look at her goodies!! Lots of Chocolate candy, Fudge, Diet Dr. Pepper, Sprite Zero, 2 little notepads, & gift cards to Texas Road House, Red Lobster and Mazzios. Those are her favorite places!! (Thanks again to my Mom for helping)
My Mom ALWAYS got my teachers things through out the year when I was little, and now I am doing the same.

Having a sister who is a school teacher I have learned that they really do SOOO Much!!

I appreciate them and think even if it's small, like a simple card, it's important to show them and tell them how appreciated they are! Here are some more fun pictures of all of us at the party! Ninna & Caleb!Chloe, Ninna & Momma!Daddy!!
A FUN day that we were all Thrilled to be a part of!! We love you Caleb and are so proud of you!!

It's amazing how fast time flys! I know it won't be too long until Miss Chloe is at her 1st grade party!! Oh no can you imagine!! SLOW down time! :) My sweet babies are growing up way to fast!! But at the same time, it's so fun to see and watch them as they do!! :)

Blessings & Love, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment