Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!

Father's Day was such a GREAT day spent honoring and saying thanks to lots of GREAT men in my life!! Including my hubby!!!
He is a WONDERFUL DADDY who ADORES his kiddos!!!!

Here he is with his little Princess Chloe! Yes she has him wrapped around her finger! ha!


We went to lunch after church today at El Chico's and that's where Caleb gave his Daddy his card!!
But the gift was hidden at home!! The card told Daniel a treasure hunt was awaiting him when he got home! That's when he would find his Father's Day goodies!! ha! It was all Caleb's idea!! Soooo cute huh!! Here are a few pics I snapped during the hunt! It was full of lots of clues and goodies along the way!
After the hunt was over we gathered the LOOT from Caleb & Chloe for a picture!! Caleb also made lots of special prizes and cards at church that Daniel got too!!! Such a fun afternoon!
Also while we were out to eat I gave my Dad his gift!!! :) itunes cards and his FAVORITE candy!! LOTS of CHOCOLATE!! :)
He is the BEST and I am so blessed to have been raised by such an AWESOME Man of God! My Dad and his "GIRLS"!! I am soooo glad my SISTER is back in Wichita Falls!! (Stephen too!)Also at lunch my Grandad and Grandma!! :) Caleb wanted a picture with his Grandad!! :)And here is my Grandad with his "Girls" ha! :) Another AWESOME Man of God!



No doubt God has blessed my family with Men of character, love and leadership to show us, and even the upcoming generations how to live. Thank you Jesus and DADS! :)
That night we had another special Dad to celebrate!! Daniels Dad, Tom!!! Again another blessing from above!! Here is a look at his gift, Subway and Hastings gift cards and his favorite treats, DARK Chocolate!! :)
Celebrating Father's Day at Cotton Patch!!!



Daniel's parents gave him a little treat for Father's Day and I just had to jump in and say THANKS too, since I LOVE chocolate too! ha!!
Hey Father's and husbands share right!?!?! :)
Happy Father's Day!!!
Blessings & Love, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment