Friday, June 24, 2011

Special Guest at Work & Fun with Aunt KiKi

We had a special guest at work today!! :)
Here is a hint... Yep that's Stepho (Stephen my brother-in-law's truck) :) He was there looking at our air! :)
Daniel told me there was someone I knew in the studio and when I went in there they were checking out the air. Neat surprise to see family at work, so I just thought I would share! :)

I also wanted to share a FUN afternoon Caleb recently had with his Aunt KiKi!
I mentioned in an earlier post that we went to the Lunar Golf place in the mall after Caleb had a blast! Here are some of the pics they took!! :)
Happy Dance! :)
Going for the FINAL prize!!
Thank you Aunt KiKi for a FUN day!!
These are some pics they took in the photo booth just outside!! They are soooo cute! :)Blessings & Love, Ashley

2 comments:

  1. awww that looked like they had a fun filled day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had super fun! There were two golf courses in neon so Caleb needed a glow necklace I thought.
    All the pics even the "Happy Dance" was Caleb making hole in ones. Awesome! He even took pics of me making hole in ones. He is a great photograhper.
    A photo booth was spotted and I was given the sweet face look from Caleb- How can you say no to that? We jumped in a snap, snap, snap, snap, showing our goofy faces explaining how much fun we had that afternoon! Thank Ms. Ashley for letting us go! Love ya'll

    ReplyDelete