Wednesday, June 29, 2011

House For Sale

No it's not my house up for sale, but my Mom & Dad's house!! Today was the FIRST official day on the MARKET!! Here it is on the web! The house is BEAUTIFUL so if you know someone looking to buy PLEASE check it out!! It's a 2 story and 2 of the bedrooms are up stairs.
My parents are just looking for something all on the same floor.
I wanted to show it off because I LOVE it!


Here are a few of the FRONT! The side looks like a Princess Tower to me! ha! Always has! :)

For Sale sign in the yard!
Here is a picture in the Kitchen!! They just tore down the wall paper and had it all Professionally painted. Looks GREAT!!
I like this one better. My Mom just took it, and you can see the pictures and decorations that she hung back up! :)
Living room! You can see both my Bridal picture and Tasha's Bridal pic on the wall! :) Sorry those don't come with the house! :)hehe!!
Living Room pic #2, View from kitchenMaster Bedroom (downstairs)
Master Bathroom ( That door leads to a Big walk-in closet)One of the upstairs bedrooms. (This was Tasha's room not that long ago!)Backyard!! It's a BEAUTIFUL HOME!!! Hopefully soon it will have new beautiful owners! :)

Blessings & Love, Ashley

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for advertising! Ha! Hope we sell soon!!! Love the home , so if it don't we will just stay here and enjoy. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat a dream home!!! (i love your girls' bridal pics!!! so cute!) your family is the cutest and reminds me so much of my family, how close we are. We are blessed!!!

    i just love the house shape... looks like a modern castle ;)

    good luck to them and the moving process! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. *what

    hehe maybe i'm used to still having an editor? joking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen your home but immaculate! I pray it sales quick. You have only made great improvements in nearly every room of your home.
    I too think it looks like a castle.

    ReplyDelete