She used to go to Country Chapel with her parents and they moved back up North several years ago! :( We were sad to see them go but love it when they can visit!!
Like my sweet friend Cindy, I used to pray with Ashley that she would get pregnant, and me too again! Well God answered her prayer and gave her a sweet little girl, Mack, and a precious son named Brock! A few years later I became pregnant with Chloe.
Then my other friend Cindy had Baby Grace! And now a girl at my work is expecting that was told she would NEVER have children!
GOD IS GOOD!!! And in all of these cases I have NO DOUBT these children were blessings and answered prayers from HIM!!
Thank God for his Promises and for sweet friends to believe with!!
And you know what He can and WILL do it again for others, even you!!
Amen!! Ok can you tell I am passionate about this! ha! :)

Here is Ashley and her hubby Pete! So good to see you guys!! Don't be strangers!! We all Love and Miss ya bunches!!
Blessings & Love, Ashley
Wait when were they there? I didn't get to see them?? :(
ReplyDelete