Tuesday, February 1, 2011

12 HOUR SNOW DAY!!

It was a SNOW DAY today in Texoma!!!
The white stuff started to fall over night and this morning well, I hope you had 4 wheel drive!! My dad dropped off my Mom at 6:30 this morning!! I met her at the door to get her picture!!! Smile Ninna!!


So this would have been a FUN day with the kids, but working in the media, well this is even MORE of a reason to HEAD TO WORK!! So here I am ready to go!!!


My Dad went into work this morning and then they decided to close shop, so he drove me and Daniel to work! Best Dad EVER!!


Look at those roads!!! Looks scary to me, but I knew my Dad could handle it!!

My Aunt Debbie also had to go to work so we picked her up too!!
Here is a car that we saw stuck on Kemp Street! So glad that we were ok, and did not slide into a snow drift!!

Debbie's work!! Yes the picture and empty parking lot speak for itself!! (Crazy that they were open!! :))
A little sidewalk driving!! HA! :)

Whew!! WE made it there SAFELY! :)

We also made it to Newschannel 6 safely!! Thank you Jesus, and thank you Dad for the ride!!!
Time to start my 12 hour day!!
We are ALL working 12 hour shifts to make sure everything about this crazy weather is covered!
While Daniel and I went to work, Papa, Ninna and the kids played in the SNOW!!!!
Well Caleb did, Chloe is still sick!! :(


Sticks for the SNOWMAN??

Yep!!! How cute is this!! Enjoy the snow day buddy!! :) I know it may seem like it here lately but all of this snow in Texoma is NOT normal!! :)
Here is a look at what I did this afternoon! Worked on Inside Texoma!
This week is behind the scenes of February Freeze!! :)
Here are some behind the scene pictures of the Noon show!! :)




1 comment:

  1. One, two, three freeze! I did not know you had taken all the pics just us going to work. I am jealous I didn't get to build a snowman with mr handsome Caleb! I really wanted to know want they had you do for 12 hours. Now I know. Love the shots and one of the pics on area WOW, you looked awesome! You are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete