I'm starting off with my little princess, being BUSTED several times this week, getting into Mommy's purse and pulling things out of her diaper bag!
It's like her favorite NEW thing to do!! HA!! And it's no wonder look at all of that loot!! 

But it didn't stop there!! My Mom, Ninna, caught her in action again! HA!

This week was also a Big week for Caleb! :) He got in his orthotics. He was really excited. Basically they are just inserts that help his feet!Caleb got to pick out the cushion design!! He wears them in all of his shoes, including cleats! :)
We even picked up Aunt Debbie again, who also had to enjoy her SNOW DAY at work!! :)
Look familiar!! HA!
Clocking in!!
On a serious note the white stuff is Pretty if you are able to enjoy some HOT CHOCOLATE too!! And that's exactly what I got to do!! This is Mint Chocolate Hot Coco!! YUM!
A girl I work with brought some to share!! Sweet huh!! :) I did add some sweet-n-low to sweeten it up!! HA! And one of my Northern co-workers thought that was weird!! I was like "Hello, Welcome to the SOUTH" We like everything SWEET here!! Tea, cornbread, and HOT CHOCOLATE!! :)
More snow!! HA!!
My sister thinks I should appreciate it a little more, ha, and perhaps I would if I was also off for SNOW DAYS like her! HA! But for us it means a 12 hour day at work!
It's not bad, just long.
But we just try to make the BEST out of it, and this Wednesday that paid off!! :)
I guess you were right Mom, a GOOD ATTITUDE goes a long way!! HA!! :)
She always tells us to stay positive, ya ya!! haha!
So here I am, POSITIVE that I am going to be at work for the next 12 hours! HAHA!! That's for you DAD!!
So here I am, POSITIVE that I am going to be at work for the next 12 hours! HAHA!! That's for you DAD!!
We even picked up Aunt Debbie again, who also had to enjoy her SNOW DAY at work!! :)Either that or it's a TIPPIT thang!! HAHA!! Either way it was AWESOME!!
Since we couldn't leave for lunch I enjoyed a sandwhich made with LOVE from my hubby in his office!! :)




OMG!! That did seem like an AWESOME DAY! :) Not fair mom cooked yall stew? Where is mine? :(
ReplyDeleteAnd if I had those COOL SOLES I would be super excited too! :)
she's a girly girl like her momma :)
ReplyDeleteha i love it!