They got 2 tickets to the Wildcats Hockey Game and made it a night! :)

Well for me it was Yikes!! I told Daniel to make sure a flying puck didn't hit my baby! :)
Daniel said there were like 7 fights that night!! Crazy!
Although sad to admit, to me, that is when hockey is interesting! HA!

Daniel got some tickets to World of Wheels and so they loaded up to check out the cars!! :)
Caleb in front of the MPEC getting ready to go inside!! :)
Here is a car painted like a Monster Truck!! Look at Caleb peeking over the steering wheel!! :)
Makes me realize one day he really will be Behind the Wheel!! WHOA! Thankfully that is NOT anytime soon! :)
They grow up fast!
Here he is by the Wichita County Sheriff's Office new tank!
He was obviously having a great time!! :
He even met Scooby Doo!!!
After Caleb & Daniel walked outside and took a few pictures!
Walking across the BRIDGE!! :)
They also went to the Falls!! This is where Daniel proposed to me, but Caleb said he had NEVER been!
Such a HANSOME Boy!! :)
Check this out...Part of it was still FROZEN from the recent FREEZING temperatures!! :)

At the TOP!!! :)
They grow up fast!
Here he is by the Wichita County Sheriff's Office new tank!
I think this is a neat picture, but the guy on the left must have not been told to SMILE for pictures! :) HA!
And this is where she headed when I opened Caleb's door!!! HAHA!!
When he came home I told him to go see where his sister was!! :)
I think he wanted her out at first, but then they just started playing together!! It was really sweet!! :)
Then Caleb decided to color while Chloe, well yes... continued to play with TRAINS! :)



OMG!! Yall had an eventful weekend! :) HOW FUN! I can't believe he hasnt been to Falls. He was telling me about them the other day... haha :)
ReplyDeleteI think Caleb should tell NIna instead of the BIG RED TRUCK she is supposed to buy him.. he should get that pimped out green thing! HA I think it fits him. hahah
Cute blog!
Yes sir, that was a great hockey game with seven fights. That is why I use to go before it was the n thing to do. I see the big drink and of course the BIG BAG OF POPCORN! HA! And lets not forget the BIG RED HORN!!!!
ReplyDeleteCaleb said he prayed for a baby sister to play with and his praer was answered but not sure if that is exactly how he wants this to go with her getting into his toys without asking!!!!he!