This morning after opening Caleb's blinds we noticed that a wrecked had happened right outside of our house!! A truck was up in our neighbors yard, and another one, the green truck, in the far right of the screen, was the reason why.
So after I realized no one was hurt...me being me, took pictures! :)
You can see the police officer talking to them. Look how close she came to hitting that tree!!!
There was stuff all in front of our house, on the street. Glass, busted lights, it was a mess. But again I am just glad to hear no one was hurt! Come to find out one of the people involved, is another neighbor! Scary! Not a good way to start your morning!
Here is the green truck. Overall a minor accident but enough drama/excitement to put me behind for the day. I had to rush to finish getting dressed!! :) What can I say I am in the news business!! It's my job to be "somewhat" nosey! :)
This afternoon for lunch Daniel was back at training so it was just Mommy and Chloe! She just started making this face today!! HAHAHA! Not sure why or what she is doing but it reminds me of a little old lady with no teeth! HeHe!! :)
Caleb got LOTS of suckers at school for Valentine's Day. I was eating one after lunch, and well of course Chloe wanted it! So I gave her a taste.
BAD IDEA!!! After one taste, all she wanted to do was HOLD the sucker! So I let her, but again BAD IDEA!! :)
All she wanted to do was TOUCH it!! It was so sticky, not to mention I wanted to eat it! :)
She also dropped it on the carpet! STICKY YUCK! So of course I had to take it away. But when I did, this happened...
I felt like such a MEAN MOMMY! :( So sad rightt!?!?I broke her sweet little heart!! All over a sucker.
So I tried to give her a wrapped one to play with, that worked for about 2 minutes. So to make her happy again, we headed to play trains, in Caleb's room! HAHA!! :)
Also can you believe it, it is that time of year again!! SOCCER SEASON is among us! Caleb went to practice today!
Can you find him in the pics?! :) hint: white shirt! :)

Daniel took Caleb to practice. It was an hour and 1/2. Goodness! Thank you DANIEL! :) Love this action shot picture!! GO CALEB GO!!! :)

Get ready to come out and cheer on our favorite player!! :)
I also have to say a BIG THANK YOU to Grandma & Grandad for the BOX TOPS for Caleb's school!! They gave us 68!!! WOW!! We have 7 sheets to turn in tomorrow!! In each grade the class with the most, wins an ICE CREAM party!! :) Caleb's class tied, and won a Popcorn Party last time they did this, so here is hoping they can do great again!! :)
HAHA POOR CHLOE!! Just put her in the high chair and give it to her! HAHA
ReplyDeleteGO CALEB!! on getting all those BOX TOPS! I bet his class is glad to have him! HAHA