HAHA!! No idea what I'm doing!! But my two little cuties quickly put a SMILE on my FACE!! The SNOW is still here so I decided to dress Chloe up really warm and snap a few pics of Miss Snowy Chloe!!
Since this girl has been born we have had 2 major snow storms! HA!! So that's her nick name! :)
Doesn't she just look PRECIOUS!! :)


I also had to get some more of brother too!! :) I LOVE how these turned out!!
This one is my FAVORITE!!! :)
Chloe was seriously out there for only a few minutes then Daddy & Caleb shoveled the driveway and played in the SNOW! After I changed Chloe back into her warm PJ's I ran back out to snap a few memories!! :)Such a good man!! Working hard to keep us safe! :)
After that Caleb just had to collect "popsicles", really they are icicles but they kept calling them the other! HA! :)So he was standing on top of his snowman that is now a mountain!! When...
Oh No!!!
He is fine!! He landed into a soft pile of SNOW!! But I can't believe I actually caught it!! haha!! I LOVE this picture just because it's an ACTION shot, not because he is falling!! :)
Oh No!!!
He is fine!! He landed into a soft pile of SNOW!! But I can't believe I actually caught it!! haha!! I LOVE this picture just because it's an ACTION shot, not because he is falling!! :)Caleb thinks it's cool too! Boys!! :)
And it didn't take him long to dust himself off, since he is...
WE LOVE YOU BOTH TOM & SUE, & wish you many more years of Blessings and LOVE! :)


Played around with my laptop and here I am. Did not know her face could go that way. I so love it. I thing this is my favorite pic of her for crazy long week. I feel the same way. The action pic of Caleb is outatanding, way to go mom! That is really talent or just luck LOL! Good lesson to teach Caleb to shove so dad can say next time son get the shove start shoving. Chloe very vogue in the snow and big brother loving playing with her. Mom did you play in snow or just photographer? lol
ReplyDelete