So after dinner Chloe was A MESS!!! She was so dirty we had to give her a bath before bed! I wish I would have taken a picture! She was covered in food! She even had it in her HAIR! Ha! 2 baths in one day for this little one! :)
While I was washing her hair, sweet brother Caleb, decided to lend me a helping hand!! LOVE this picture!! No doubt she LOVES her Caleb!! :)
Then it was time for Daniel and I to eat!! On the menu tonight...Grilled Chicken and Mac n Cheese! :)
While we ate we also watched a movie on demand! :) We watched Life as we know it! If you haven't seen it you should check it out! It was really good!!! It was a little weird though because the baby in the movie had a lot of the same stuff Chloe has!! Same playpen, bowls, snacks, dresser (just different colors), toy. It was funny! We were like "Chloe has that!" :)
Today was also spent getting ready for tomorrow's America's Next Top Model! 
Our work is hosting the casting call at the mall!! I'm emceeing the first 4 hours. Here is my "fancy" name badge! :) I love it! HA!

And here is the stage that they were setting up today! :)
They did a great job! It looks really good!
Wow... that does look really cool! :) I can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteChloe looked soo cute at the door! OMY GOODNESS!!! :)
I also love the one of Caleb and her at bath time. Are you also printing these pictures off for an album? HOPE SO.
You have had a really busy few days.
ReplyDeleteSo miss the days when my sweeties would meet me at the door with hugs and kisses!
I even saw you on the news showing you judging the America Next Top Model at the Mall.
Ashley, they invented that I4phone just for you!You are able to catch all the moments that we use to run for our cameras and it was over before we could get back! LOL!