Sunday, February 13, 2011

Be Mine Valentine (Church, Valentines Cards & Banquet)

Here we are ready for Pre-Valentine's Sunday AKA Church!! :) This is Chloe's new Valentine's Present from Ninna & Papa! More on that tomorrow!! But isn't it PRECIOUS!!

I have found as a Mom, gifts for your kids are just as exciting for you.
Weird how that has happened but sooooo TRUE!! :)

Felt like I got a CUTE new outfit and bows! HA!
Caleb also got a New shirt from Ninna & Papa! (like I said more on that in another post) But I had to show you this.... Here it is!! LOVE that RED!! Look at those two, they are soooo sweet!! :) Especially in pictures! HA HA!!

Love ya Caleb and Chloe!!

Chloe got her first Valentine from a friend today!
Sweet Grace gave her a picture of her and a sucker! :)
Chloe LOVED checking it out!! :)
I know it was hard to see so here is a closer picture of the Valentine. Isn't baby Grace precious!! :)

Such a good picture!


So Chloe stayed in church with me today and at first it was going good. She was even being quite because she was playing with my i phone. The CAMERA!! Here she is checking herself out. :) Sweet huh! :)
Well... she decided to throw it!! So I took it away! And as you can tell by this picture that some how got snapped during it all, she was NOT happy!! :)
So we had to step out! :(
Meanwhile Childrens Church had quite the Valentine's Party today!! Check it out!! I thought Aunt Debbie AKA the Childrens Church teacher did a great job decorating!
So cute!! and FUN!! :)
Later we had the All Church Valentine's Banquet, minus kids. So Granny watched Caleb & Chloe so Mommy & Daddy could have a date night at the church banquet! :)
On our way!! :)

Here we are at the BANQUET! Having FUN!! :)
Here's my Mom & Dad!! :) We were in charge of taking couples pictures so I have them! :)
The Youth put on the Banquet as a fundraiser, and they did an OUTSTANDING Job!! It was really nice and YUMMY!!

Here we are at out table! :)

Goodies before the main course of lasagna, salad and rolls!
They even had LOTS of AWESOME door prizes that local businesses donated!
And Debbie was one of the Winners!! :)
The youth even put on a Fashion show for us! It was soooo funny!

Here's a look at one of the new SPRING TRENDS to be on the look out for!!

They are called Mommy Jeans, and they have pictures of Moms from our church pinned on them!! HA!! :)


It was a great night and I'm thrilled we were able to go!

Now also this weekend was the adventure of making Caleb's Valentine box for school!! HA! I had to ask my sister for ideas, since she has seen numerous of these suckers come through her classroom! :)

Well here's how it turned out!
Caleb picked out Dum Dum sucker Valentine's, to give his class, and they came in this mailbox carrier.

So we first covered it up with white wrapping paper!!
Added his NAME!! :)

Then decorated until our hearts desire with SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS stickers and VALENTINE'S stickers! :)

We even got pretty creative with some of them! :)
Here is the front!:





SIDE # 1:



BACK VIEW:



And Side #2:



TADA!!! School Valentine Box COMPLETE!!! :)
We also finished up his friends Valentines! (stickers and names on the back)
Here they are!


Here is the rest of his teachers Valentine present! :)
Hope you all have a BLESSED AND HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! More on our CELEBRATIONS to come!!

Tell someone you LOVE them today!! :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! I WOULD LOVE A GIFT LIKE THAT! WOWSERS!! SO SO SO CUTE! Luck Mrs. Robinson

    Yall did SO GOOD on his box! very crative! I love it! I knew yall could do it!

    The church valentine banquet look FABULOUS! They really did do a great job. I love the desert. I wish we could of been there. :(

    OMG!! CHLOE's BOWS ARE ADORABLE.. the whole outfit is ADORABLE.. shoot.. SHE IS ADORABLE! HA

    cute blog as always.

    Happy Valentines Day sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just didn't know valentine could be so fun! Of course we always start our parties a day in advance.ha! But I thing everyone was covered this year. Food, candy, clothes, and well....Ha!
    XOXOXOXOXOXO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete