Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Behind The Scenes of the SUPER BOWL "Part 2"

Well while many of us watched the SUPER BOWL on TV, My sweet hubby, (who owes me big time now,ha! ) headed to watch the BIG GAME in PERSON!

Off to Dallas he goes!!

Since he was with the MEDIA, well you guessed it, MEDIA PASS BABY!! :)
Walking into the NEW Dallas Cowboy Stadium!! Look how BIG it is!

They even had their own entrance! Of course! :)


A view of the GIANT stadium when he first went in! Isn't it BEAUTIFUL!! Seriously doesn't look like a football stadium to me, more like a fancy airport!! :)


Finding his seat!! Yes not only did he get to go into the Press Box, but also had his own assigned seat!! BE JEALOUS!! :)


Showing off some behind the scenes sights before the game starts!!






While checking the place out Daniel also got to check out THIS...


The RED CARPET!!! Filled with STARS coming to check out the game. Ok so I wasn't jealous about him getting to go until I found out about the RED CARPET!! I WAS LIKE ARE YOU SERIOUS!! SOOOOO COOL!!!


If you check out the stage you can see Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston!!

And here she is again, our pal Jen, being interviewed by Extra's Mario Lopez!!!!



Ok so I have to share this. So while Daniel is literally inches away at times from these two he is on the phone with me. Well realizing how excited I was he TOUCHED Marios shoulder to get his attention! All to get Mario on the phone with ME!!!

So I could lie and say we chatted for 15 minutes, but unfortunately he was already on the phone, but he DID acknowledge DANIEL!! :) Unfortunately again, by the time he got off he was whisked way. MAN SOOO CLOSE!! Oh well these pictures are good enough for me!! :)


Here she is one more time!! :) We are like the Paparazzi! HAHA!! But the nice ones!! :)

Back to the game here they are coming in!!




Enjoying the SUPER BOWL!!

And this is pretty cool! When they took their seats the media also got a bag of goodies, which we will get to later.

But this was one of the items put to use right away.

It was a radio ear piece! They were able to listen to the game through this and hear the announcers! Like we did at home!

And now they can use it as a radio!! :)



Oh and you willl appreciate this!!

Concession stand for the average Joe, long lines, etc....

Ya know everything I am used to!! HA!!

and the concession stand for the VIP!! :) (AKA Mr. Fitzwater)HA! What a difference!!


Now they were given some food for free but not really the fancy/buffet football dinner I think many were hoping for! HA! Ya know full of wings, steak, chicken...

well they got chicken...



Ha Ha! A lunchbox chicken sandwhich! But Daniel says it was REALLY pretty good!


Preparing for the HALF TIME SHOW!








Half time show with the BLACK EYED PEAS, Slash & Usher
Where is the Love song!! Love how you can see LOVE on the FIELD!!
Green Bay Packers WIN Super Bowl 45!!
Leaving the stadium!! An experience that I'm sure will be a cherished memory! :)
Here is a look at all of those goodies! A seat cushion, that radio ear piece, a Super Bowl Program, and a glow stick that they all waived during half time!! So cool!!

Thanks for taking all of these pictures Daniel!!
I begged him to snap, snap, snap! HA! I am especially grateful for the STAR pics! HA!!
Have a great day everyone!! :)

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty cool! The pictures he took were good even though no one we new were in them. I guess because it was the cowboy stadium ! Go Daniel , good job. I know that was an Exciting Trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a ONCE IN A LIFETIME experience and i couldn't be more happier for your husband who loves football and the Cowboys... and even if he couldn't see our Cowboys in the BIG GAME... well being there in the rush of super bowl sunday and THE STADIUM... I'm SO happy he got to experience it and that he listens to his wife to snap snap snap because I LOVE these photos!!!

    Mario Lopez and Jen Aniston SO CLOSE would have been worth it to us ;) i love them!

    HOW EXCITING! i still can't get over it all :) awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing FitzH20!

    ReplyDelete