Thursday, February 10, 2011

Deja Vu!!

We got another 2 to 3 inches in Wichita Falls Wednesday Morning! So here is a message that is floating around facebook that I had to share...Well here I am AGAIN, headed to work on a SNOW DAY! :)
This pose was cute & fun the first two times I took it, but if I have to take it again I think I will have a frown! ha!!

I actually have no room to complain it ended up begin a FUN day!! More to come on how it was spent!! :) HAPPY THURSDAY!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I have no problem with this SNOW. I say.. KEEP IT COMIN GOD! I love all the days off work! It has been an AMAZING MONTH! :) Just think you will have ALL THESE PICTURE for years to come.

    When we were little.... I felt like we got snow a lot. Then as we got older I NEVER SAW IT?? IT JUST STOPPED.
    Now.. that we are OLD It is BACK!! It will go away for a while.. but we will have the pictures to look back on. :) So.. I'm so happy we got to see it again! IT MAKES ME HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!LOL!!!LOL!!! Enjoying my daily read when to my surprise I see pics of me.LOL!! I loved it. Thank you!
    Yes, Chloe taking after her mommy, just like mommy taking after her mom. HA!
    O so cool Caleb with his new gels. I need some too. I what to pick the same ones that Caleb picked out. I think having your feet molded is awesome. I bet the clay was cold. HA!
    My mom made soup that day for lunch too! I eat for supper. Loved it too.
    Yes, Ashley this did turn out to be a Great Day! Thank you again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete