Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Surviving Wednesday

Well it's official! I now have what my sweet baby girl has!! That's right, I'm SICK! :(

Oh well Part of being a Mommy!! :)

But since I also still had to work, Theraflu, tissues, and cough drops were my BEST FRIENDS today!! SERIOUSLY!! :)

Here is a picture of Daniel's little survival kit too!! Yep, Daddy is also sick!! Fun, Fun in our house!! HA!
Time to disinfect! I started tonight but quickly decided it's time to REST!!!

Oh and this is what my Mom and Dad had waiting on us last night when we got home from a 12 hour day! YUM!! I forgot to show it off, and thought it was fitting with this post since we all know soup hits the spot when you aren't feeling 100%!


Hope everyone else stays WELL!! Blessings and Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Aww hope y'all get to feeling better!! Glad the soup help!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?? I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE SICK???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mom! Yep Tasha I started getting sick on Tuesday then it just got worse!! :( Boo!!

    ReplyDelete