Monday, January 24, 2011

The B-I-B-L-E ,Yes that's the book for me!!!

This post is a look into our church and our lives on a Sunday, at Country Chapel A/G. :)
Here is sweet Chloe watching Daddy read the BIBLE!
We start early, with Sunday School at 9:30 that my hubby teaches. :) He does an awesome job! WE also TRY our hardest to make prayer at 9 every Sunday although we have been averaging once a month!
Then it's on to service at 10:30!
This little angel is getting older so this Sunday she went back to the nursery for part of service. I think this was her 3rd time. :) I am trying to face that she is just not a little baby anymore! :(
All while keeping in mind that keeping her quite and still during service, is getting to be next to impossible.
I really wanted to include some pictures of our church and my dad preaching so I snapped these really quick towards the end!

Dont worry I sit on the BACK row!! Just me and Daniel and didn't use a flash so I didn't distract anyone!! :)
I LOVE my Dad!! :) I also LOVE being a "PK" Preachers Kid. I haven't always, but really feel blessed to have such Godly parents, and grandparents that impacted who I am today!
(Oh and that was my mom by the piano!! she leads praise and worship!! )

After church we posed a little more! :) Here is Big Brother Caleb & Chloe! :)

And Ninna & Chloe!! :) Doesn't my mom's hair look great!! And I love how Chloe always looks like she has on lipgloss in pictures! Cracks me up! I promise she DOESN'T!! :)

After church they put out the drums, and Caleb had to test them out!!

Future Country Chapel Drummer right here!!

I also just had to get a picture of Chloe and her little friend, baby Grace! Isn't she just a doll!! Grace's mommy, Cindy, and I both used to talk and pray a lot, for God to allow each one of us to have a child.
Well another child/blessing for me. :)
And he answered our prayers! These two little girls are truly blessings from above!
Look at how excited Chloe is to be playing with her friend!! :)

Chloe wondering where her friend went? :)
Oh and how sweet is this, both of thier middle names are ELIZABETH! :)

Chloe wanted Grace's pacifier so we had to take it away! HA! Sorry Grace! :)


Hope your Sunday was also full of BLESSINGS from ABOVE!!












No comments:

Post a Comment