Saturday, January 22, 2011

Play Dates!!

Friday was definitely a PLAY DAY!! Let me just say I have enjoyed all of the Mommy time I have been able to spend with Chloe, and Caleb after school since I have been off all week!!


That morning Chloe and I started the day with a little DORA!! Chloe is not intrested in watching the entire show, but LOVES to stop and dance with the music comes on! HA!

Then it was time to play with TOYS!!

I think we played with EVERY SINGLE TOY that girl owns! :)


She is still growing into this Zebra bouncer, but it's so cute to see her "half way" sit on it!


Later on we moved onto the musical pony! She doesn't ride on it by herself just yet, but LOVES it when you push her around! She will even pick up her feet for you! HA!



I kept trying to get her to look up!! HA!! She was more intrested in playing then looking at my snapping camera!! HA!


Then it was back to the play room, where we played with blocks, tea sets, phones, etc.


You name it, we played it !!



Finally a picture of that sweet face! ;)



Oh and we can't head to the play room with out jumping in the balls!! :)



But Miss Chloe wasn't the only one with a play date! After school Caleb asked if he could go to Pappy's house (Daniel's dad) to play the Wii. :) They have a friendly competition going!! Word is they each won! :) Here is a picture of them before they started!




















No comments:

Post a Comment