Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bubbly Baby

From my family to yours, I hope you are all having a fabulous week!!
After all..... It's Bubbly Wednesday!!!

Don't believe me ask Chloe!! :) She was so excited and I think she blew bubbles for like 15 minutes today!! I know this because of all of the time I had to get these angles! HA!
Oh and guess what word she was saying to blow them. MAMA! That's right!! :) Be jealous family! HA!!


HAVE A HAPPY BUBBLY DAY!! BE BLESSED!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww she does blow bubbles all the time! You are right she always says momma! But does she know she is ? Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have your on bubble machine. It is increditable on how you catch this shots. It always put a smile on my face. Thank you for this. Not as tired as I was before now.

    And yes Chloe does know who her mommy is!

    ReplyDelete