Sunday, January 30, 2011

We are FAMILY! Hey Hey!!

My little Chloe woke up sick today! :( So she wasn't able to go to church. So I stayed home with her while Daddy and Caleb went to church.
She is teething and had a little fever last night, but she also has a cough and runny nose, so I thought it was best to let this little one rest!!
And that she did this morning! So sad when they are sick, but so sweet when they sleep!!
I'm sorry the picture is bad, I didn't want to turn on the light! :)


My sister and her hubby were in town today, and my Grandad was preaching for my Dad, so everyone went out to Hunan's for LUNCH!

My sweet hubby offered to stay home with Chloe so I could join the others for lunch! Such a good man!! I know!!

So here we are!!

My Mom lovin her lunch!
Caleb & Grandad!!
Tasha & Stephen!! :)


I am just Blessed with such a WONDERFUL Family!!
Although many are missing from these pictures I truly LOVE YOU ALL!
After lunch Aunt Tasha, Uncle Stephen & Ninna came over to give hugs, kisses and prayers to Chloe! And Chloe LOVED Aunt Tasha's necklace!!


Chloe didn't feel so good but Aunt Tasha worked hard to get her to smile!! :)
They weren't the only ones having FUN! Uncle Stephen & Caleb were busy playing a game on my i phone!

This was really how it looked!! Caleb was Focused to WIN!! :)

HAPPY SUNDAY!!! Have a GREAT Week!! Be Blessed!















3 comments:

  1. OMG!! You did an awesome job with all the framing and putting names in beautiful font! LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!
    Hope Chloe is feeling better and your hubby really did earn brownie points today.
    BLESSED, yes your entire family. God is Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow liked how you did the frames on the picture! Cute, looks like all we do is eat! Oh well it's fun. Being with the family is the best!! To bad Chloe and hubby were sick today. But I know we will be getting together again soon, real soon, if you know what I mean! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMY GOSH!! I can't wait to learn how you do your pictures! Im so Jealous!! Your blog is FAB! We love seeing our niece and nephew!! :) See ya next weekend!

    ReplyDelete